The Norris Medical Library Bioinformatics Service Program will host hands-on training workshops on Partek genomic data analysis software. Presented by Ryan Peters, Field Application Specialist, Partek Inc. and Jean Jasinski, Ph.D. , Field Application Scientist, Partek Inc., the on-site workshops will feature Partek Flow for web-based NGS data alignment, statistics, and analysis and Partek Genomics Suite for enhanced statistics, visualization, and data integration with workflows for both array and NGS data analysis.
- Overview of Partek® Genomics Suite™
- Microarray-Based Gene Expression Data Analysis Workflow
- Hands-on Microarray Expression Data Analysis
- Introduction to NGS Data Analysis
- NGS Data Alignment with Partek® Flow®
- RNA-Seq Data Analysis Workflow
- Hands-on RNA-Seq Data Analysis
- Overview of Other NGS Data Workflows
Thursday, August 9th, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, August 10th, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Aresty Auditorium, Harlyne J. Norris Research Tower
USC Health Sciences campus
Registration is mandatory. Please complete the registration form.