More and more journals are making their earliest volumes available online, and the Norris Medical Library currently provides access back to volume one for over 700 titles. The following highly-regarded journals were recently added to this group.
- American Journal of Clinical Oncology (began as Cancer Clinical Trials, 1978+)
- Anesthesia and Analgesia (began as Current Researches in Anesthesia and Analgesia, 1922+)
- Anesthesiology, 1940+
- Circulation, 1950+
- Critical Care Medicine, 1973+
- Epidemiology, 1990+
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (began as Journal of Occupational Medicine, 1959+)
- Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (began as Journal of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, 1962+)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1953+
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1946+ (issued from 1958-1962 as Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the Transplantation Bulletin)
- Spine, 1976+
- Transplantation, 1964+
To find whether a journal is available online, search for the journal title in the All USC eJournals List.