The 17th edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Online contains the complete text and illustrations of the print version of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine and adds a variety of new features including
- Over 40 new chapters
- Frequent medical updates
- Over 800 self-assessment questions
- Extensive image collection
- Harrison’s Grand Rounds Lecture Series—audio and visual presentations covering the latest treatments for common diseases with Category I CME credit.
Hurst’s The Heart has added the following to its new 12th edition
- An image gallery
- New expert-authored chapters
- Updated treatment guidelines
- Self-assessment options
- Information from the COURAGE trial, covering the use and misuse of drug-eluting stents
The latest editions of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine and Hurst’s The Heart can be accessed through the AccessMedicine portal.