Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy is an on-line presentation tool containing the 2000+ illustrations and clinical images from the classic Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy, et al. Images can be exported to PowerPoint slides and PDFs to create student study guides, handouts and tests and can also be used live in the classroom. The Assistant also includes
- Clinical correlates and images
- Muscle Fact pages showing origin, insertion, and innervation
- Navigators for orienting to location and plane of dissection
- Search function to locate specific images
- Individual labels and leader lines
Create a personal account on the Thieme registration page.