The library offers free consultation and instructional services, referred to as HouseCalls, to USC faculty, graduate students, and staff. A HouseCall can help you:
- Identify and use key information resources in your field
- Improve your database searching skills
- Find electronic full-text journals and books
- Manage journal references with productivity software
- Enhance visual presentations
- Use information resources more efficiently
Your HouseCall will be tailored to your individual information needs. Some frequently requested topics are described on the Library Workshops Descriptions page. A HouseCall can cover a variety of topics or focus on a particular area of interest. Once you submit a HouseCall/Consultation request form, you will be contacted to discuss and schedule your session. Your session can take place in the library or in your Health Sciences Campus office, and the duration will depend upon your availability and information needs. Contact the Educational & Research Services Division at 323-442-1483, email@example.com, for more information or to schedule a HouseCall.