The National Library of Medicine has redesigned MedlinePlus, the web site for patients and families containing information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues. The site, with its new logo, color schemes, features and enhancements, offers free, reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere.
Some of the new features include:
- Different color pages for Spanish and English pages
- Simplified navigation to Health Topics, Drugs & Supplements, and Videos & Cool Tools
- Spotlight on popular features such as the Medical Dictionary, Popular Searches, and useful NIH databases • Quick links to the mobile version and email updates, RSS, and Twitter.
- A share button to post a Health Topic Page(s) to social networks
- Redesigned Drugs and Supplements Page to make it easier to choose between drugs and supplements
Use MedlinePlus to learn about the latest treatments, look up information on a drug or supplement, find out the meanings of words, or view medical videos or illustrations. Get links to the latest medical research on a topic or find out about clinical trials on a disease or condition, all in easy-to-understand language.