AccessAnesthesiology is the newest addition to Norris’ series of “Access” electronic resources (AccessMedicine, AccessPharmacy, AccessScience and AccessSurgery). It combines a number of classic anesthesiology reference tools, with exclusive “how-to” videos and powerful search functions, along with tables and charts designed for quick reference. This online resource offers multiple tools for certification and recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
AccessAnesthesiology eBook collection includes:
- Anesthesiology (2008)
- Anesthesiology : Examination & Board Review 6th ed. (2006)
- Anesthesiology : Examination & Board Review Self-Assessment
- Clinical Anesthesiology 4th ed. (2006)
- Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography (2005)
- Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography Self-Assessment
- Critical Care Ultrasonography (2009)
- Goodman & Gilman’s the Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics 11th ed. (2006)
- Pain Medicine : Examination & Board Review Self-Assessment (2009)
- Textbook of Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management (2007)
- Principles and Practice of Pain Medicine 2nd ed. (2004)
- Principles and Practice of Mechanical Ventilation 2nd ed. (2009)
- Principles of Critical Care 3rd ed. (2005)
- Procedures in Critical Care (2009)
- Syndromes : Rapid Recognition and Perioperative Implications (2006)
AccessAnesthesiology – Tools
- Procedural videos including all-new, exclusive videos from Orlando Hung and Mike Murphy (authors of Management of the Difficult and Failed Airway), and an ultrasound series made exclusively for AccessAnesthesiology.
- Practice Guidelines featuring easy-to-use summary tables alongside the full-text guidelines.
- Self-Assessment Q&A from Anesthesiology: Examination & Board Review, 6/e and from Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography. Fully integrated drug database that provides dosing, indications, adverse reactions, and drug interactions.
- My AccessAnesthesiology section that provides users with quick access to their most recent saved content, including images and bookmarks.
- PDA downloads, external links to primary literature via PubMed, monthly updates, including text updates to Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, and much more.
Note: This resource only allows 3 concurrent users at a time. If you can not get in please wait and try again later.
Please note: Users will need to complete a free registration to access the “self-assessment” tools, create “cases & my care plans,” and to save images.