Already using Epocrates online on your smartphone? Now you can also earn free CME credit wherever you are. Epocrates is accredited by AMA, ACPE, ANCC and others and offers more than 100 CME/CE activities available in increments of 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1 and 1.5. You don’t have to complete the activity at one sitting. If you are interrupted, you can return to the activity later at the exact point at which you left it. The activity will be flagged as “Active” until you complete it and send the results to Epocrates.
Just follow these simple steps to add MobileCME to your Epocrates application for free:
- To download the free CME software for your mobile device, go to the Epocrates Support Center.
- Launch MobileCME and select your preferred specialty areas.
- Sync to receive CME programs in your chosen specialties.
- Select an activity and view credit statement, faculty information, and learning objectives for the program before you start.
- Read the article and then answer multiple-choice questions (if you answer incorrectly, you may view the relevant article section and try again).
- Sync to send your completed program information to Epocrates.
- Receive your certificate by email.
Sign into your account at the Epocrates website to view your completed courses and credit summary, and to print your certificates.
(Please note: An Epocrates account is required to use Epocrates CME. Register)