Want to search Pubmed while on the go? Pubmed on Tap Lite (free) and Pubmed on Tap ($2.99) apps work on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad and search PubMed to find and display reference information and also:
- Store references (with pdfs) in a personal and searchable library.
- Retrieve pdfs from the Web.
- E-mail references (with pdfs) from within the application.
- Perform an Advanced Search by specifying fields and search mode, using AND, OR and NOT logic operators.
- Specify option to find only articles with Full Text or Free Full Text.
- E-mail the results as formatted text or an RIS tagged record, ready to be imported into reference management applications like Bookends and EndNote.
- Link to Full Text articles.
- Internal Web Browser.
- Landscape view.
- Remember/recall recent searches.
- Navigation between references in the formatted view.
- Order full-text copies of articles using Loansome Doc Ordering System.
Good news! USC users can gain full text access to restricted electronic journals by adding http://libproxy.usc.edu/loging?url=%@ to the library proxy field within the app.