Just in! Norris Library has added AccessPediatrics to its line-up of McGraw-Hill integrated online resources. AccessPediatrics is organized around a set of core topics covering pediatric practice from neonatology through adolescent medicine and is designed to meet the needs of medical students, pediatric residents, general practitioners, and pediatric specialists.
Online access includes animations and procedural videos, images, calculators, self assessment and review questions, clerkship resources (case files) and a collection of recent ebooks, including the following titles:
• Color Atlas of Pediatric Dermatology 4th ed. (2008)
• CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment : Pediatrics 20th ed. (2011)
• Current Procedures : Pediatrics (2007)
• Neonatology: Management, Procedures, On-Call Problems, Diseases, and Drugs 6th ed. (2009)
• Pediatric Emergency Medicine : a comprehensive study guide 3rd ed. (2009)
• Pediatric Practice : Endocrinology (2010)
• Pediatric Practice : Infectious Disease (2009)
• Pediatric Practice : Neurology (2010)
• Pediatric Practice : Sports Medicine (2009)
• Rudolph’s Pediatrics 22nd ed. (2011)
• Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology (2011)
Users must create a personal profile to access self-assessment tools, create cases and care plans and save images.