- Add and transfer file attachments to references in your EndNote Web account
- View and annotate PDF files in the EndNote library with PDF & Quick Edit tab.
- Find Reference Updates on the Record Edit window to retrieve additional online data such as the PMCID required for NIH grants.
- A new citation option – Author (Year) – within the Find & Insert My References dialog in Cite While You Write.
- New conditional formatting – substitute empty fields with alternates such as “Volume and Pages” with DOI. Support includes DOI, PMCID, and Editor/Translator conditions.
- Review duplicate references quickly with new auto-highlights for each field where differences are found.
- View new Dataset and Music reference types as well as new fields for NIHMSID and Article Number.
- Select from an expanded set of bibliographic styles, import filters, and connection files
- Locate full text PDF files or create a reference when importing a PDF file.
USC faculty, students and staff can customize their EndNote preferences to locate the full text of citations in their bibliographies by following steps 1-7 as illustrated below:
- Endnote – > Edit – > Preferences
- Highlight ‘Find Full Text’
- Check all the boxes
- Enter http://zb5lh7ed7a.search.serialssolutions.com/ in the ‘OpenURL Path’ box
- Enter http://libproxy.usc.edu/login in the URL box
- Click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘OK’
*USC users can purchase Endnote Desktop at a discount at the USC Computer Store (213.740.7692).
For further information, please contact Pamela Corley (firstname.lastname@example.org).