We’re excited to announce the launch of the USC Health Sciences Libraries (USC HSL) Mobile App, giving you quick and easy access to our library resources at both the Norris Medical Library and the Wilson Dental Library. With the USC HSL app, you can:
- Search HELIX, our mobile-friendly catalog, for books, journals and electronic resources
- Request and renew items via your library account
- Book a group study room online with your USC ID and password
- Check out the many subject guides and our most popular mobile-friendly eResources
- Find quick links to our service directory, ways to contact us and notices of upcoming events
To download the app on your mobile device, search “usc health sciences libraries” at the Android Market or the Apple App Store. For other mobile devices (Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, etc), please point your web browser to http://uschsl.boopsie.com/m or scan the QR code below for a web client version of the app.
We would love to hear your feedback! If you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know!