Join Doug Nguyen, Thomson Reuters Education Specialist, and learn to use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize references, images and PDFs and create bibliographies and figure lists. Two demo sessions are scheduled on Tuesday, February 28th in the West Conference Room of the Norris Medical Library:
1. 11:00am-12:00pm: EndNote Fast Start: Learn the essentials in an hour
• Create your own library
• Import PDFs
• Download references from online databases
• Find the full-text of an article
• Import references into your paper
2. 1:00pm-2:30pm: Advanced EndNote Q & A for intermediate and advanced users
• Review the top features of the newest version
• Have your questions answered by an EndNote specialist
Register for one or both sessions by February 24th at http://tinyurl.com/787nato.
For further information, please contact Pamela Corley, Research Support Librarian, Education & Research Services Division, Norris Medical Library, by telephone at 323.442.1125 or email email@example.com.