Norris Library is pleased to announce the addition of ClinicalKey to its collection of electronic resources. The new database replaces the content formerly offered through MD Consult (which will end August 17, 2012) and features enhanced searching capabilities, thousands of additional books and procedural videos, and expert commentary, images, and MEDLINE abstracts.
- Over 900 Elsevier medical and surgical textbooks
- Medical Clinics of North America
- Surgical Clinics of North America
- Elsevier First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- Elsevier Procedures Consult content and associated videos
- Over 9,000 medical and surgical videos
- Clinical Pharmacology drug monographs
- Practice Guidelines
- Patient education information
- Elsevier medical and surgical journals
- Links to USC-licensed journals
Search results can be filtered by subcategories, content type, specialty and by relevant clinical categories such as treatment and diagnosis. Specialty-specific tools enable clinicians to move quickly from topic overview to in-depth specialty information.
Users should register and log into ClinicalKey to gain access to Elsevier-provided PDFs and to take advantage of the database’s personalization features. A detailed user guide is available for further information.
Note: Elsevier suggests using Firefox or Google Chrome for best performance.