Located on the second floor of the library (Room 203B), the new center is equipped with three high-powered computers and a PolyVision Interactive Smartboard system. It provides:
- Access to our licensed bioinformatics software for USC users who either don’t have access to the software or don’t have fast enough computers to analyze their data.
- An interactive environment for small group bioinformatics teaching and consultation
- A convenient location for bi-weekly sessions of USC-ITS’ Statistical Consultation Service @ HSC
All USC faculty, staff, and students are invited to visit NML Bioinformatics Computation and Consulting Center for more information about:
- How to make a reservation
- User policies and access instructions
- Available software and hardware specs
Please contact Yibu Chen or Meng Li at the Bioinformatics Service Program for further information.