From now until November 30th, 2013, the Norris Library is running a trial of BrowZine. This new app allows you to browse, read and monitor many of the library’s scholarly journals directly from your iPad or Android tablet!
Using BrowZine you can:
- Create a bookshelf of favorite journals
- Receive notification when new issues of journals are available
- Bookmark articles
- Easily save articles to Zotero, Mendeley, or Dropbox
To get started:
- Search for “BrowZine” in the app stores (Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Download the free app
- Select “University of Southern California” from the drop down list to launch BrowZine
- Enter your USCNet ID and password
Norris only has this trial for a few weeks, so we would appreciate your feedback while we consider subscribing to this service. To fill out the survey, click on the “Institution Info” icon in the BrowZine app.
View BrowZine’s video for more information.