Artificial sweeteners taste sweet but are not as rewarding to the brain as sugar. Learn more about what researchers found regarding sugar and artificial sweetener and how they activate the primary taste pathway in the brain.
UpToDate has redesigned the user interface to put key features like Drug Interactions and Practice Changing UpDates on every page.
Enhancements that improve search and usability include:
• Links to the sections and graphics within a topic that are most likely to answer your clinical question
• Customizability allows you to collapse the search results to see more results per page; this setting will be saved if you are logged in
• The topic outline continues to provide a comprehensive overview of all topic sections and graphics
• Find in Topic now displays your search term immediately upon opening
• Improved user interface facilitates navigation by grouping items together in sections in the header and footer
Learn more about the enhanced search results and updated user interface: