We’re excited to annouce the release of our newly redesigned website! In addition to a new look and feel, the new website offers the following features that will improve research and learning for the USC health sciences community.
- Easy access to popular services and resources, such as group room reservation, UpToDate, and more.
- Tabbed search to help you find articles, journals, books and more.
- Event calendar and news to keep you updated on new events, resources, workshops, etc.
- Quick access to selected resources for students, clinicians, instructors, nurses and researchers.
- Instant assistance through chatting online with a librarian. (M-F, 9-5)
- Quick access to general hours, extended hours and holiday hours.
- More accessible via smart phones, tablets and computers.
The image below is a summary of features on our new website. To compare the old website with the new website, click this link: https://nml.usc.edu/files/2015/07/NML_Old_vs_New.pdf